Dirk

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      I dont like Matt either but I'll wait and see how it turns out. if he
      sucks one the fisrt movie they can always dump him and get someone
      else. you might want to try Jack DuBrul CC says " the finest
      adventure writer on the scene today". Or if you want to laugh your
      ass off someone I just found try Tim Dorsey I have never laughed so
      hard whie reading a book. Plum Island and Loins Game 2 great reads
      Howie Long was a DT not LB but you were close