Dirks on film!

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 11:28 AM
      Sorry about the bad Duran Duran pun for a subject. I think the
      general consenses is Matt is a god awful choice to play Pitt. Has
      anyone heard directly from CC on the subject I have to beleave that
      Paramount (distribution) is behind this This vile piece of casting
      has Shari Lancings written all over it.

      Mark
    • jamesderuvo
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 3:53 PM
        I have personally known Cussler for nearly 10 years. Matt McC has
        been courting this roll for nearly 5 of that. He's gone to Colorado
        and wined and dined Cussler, and perhaps may have been the driving
        force behind Crusader getting the picture.

        Also note that Hugh Jackman was actually Cussler's first choice, but
        he's booked for several years.

        So, if McC is official, then Cussler is giving it the okay.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, flintderick
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Sorry about the bad Duran Duran pun for a subject. I think the
        > general consenses is Matt is a god awful choice to play Pitt. Has
        > anyone heard directly from CC on the subject I have to beleave
        that
        > Paramount (distribution) is behind this This vile piece of casting
        > has Shari Lancings written all over it.
        >
        > Mark
      • flintderick
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30 8:25 PM
          If what you say is true Cussler has SOLD OUT! The Movie will be CRAP!
          I not only will waste no more time on it I will waste no more time on
          an writer who has so little respect for his own creation he'll let it
          be fucked up on film twice. Hope he enjoys his new toys guess that
          whats important to him.

          That's unoffical but from the Heart
          Mark

          -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "jamesderuvo"