Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?

  • keller hackbusch
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2003
      Thanks for the correction on Josh's name, I am not even sure what I wrote.
      What a dork. Well, as far as matt goes, I guess we'll just have to see what
      happens with the film. As long as the story is true to the character and
      the Cussler world, I'll be entertained.

      What other authors are you reading lately?

      I have been reading the Kurt Austin Stories, finally, but I also have been
      reading Nelson Demille. I finished Plum Island and Lions Game recently.
      Both books are in my top ten, and Lions game might be in my top three favs.
      I also tried James Patterson, but could only finish 1 out of the 3 I tried,
      so I am done with him.

      killerkellerh