Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?

  • keller hackbusch
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2003
      Joshua Hartman was the star of "Black Hawk Down" and Howie Long was the old
      Oakland Raiders Linebacker that now cohosts the fox sunday football show.

      also, go check out:

      http://www.cusslermen.com/News.htm

      there is a pic of Matthew and some great articles too, but Matthew actually
      looks "Pitt-ish" in this photo.

      ;)

      killerkeller

      >From: "Silkwind" <silkwind@...>
      >To: <clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treat Williams ?
      >Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 21:10:59 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
      >
      >I agree with you and your dad about Harrison Ford, Kurt Russell, and Mel
      >Gibson. They are among my favorites because they are rugged and debonair
      >at
      >the same time! I think Matthew McConahay is too immature to play this
      >role.
      > His 'wit' is childish and he's got a goofy grin! I don't know who Joshua
      >Hartman and Howie Long are! I'm the wrong generation I think! VBG
      >
      >Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      >silkwind@...
      >www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

    • swaygirloz
      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2003
        I think his name is actually Josh Hartnet... Not sure of the
        spelling... But he was also in Pearl Harbour, The Faculty, Here on
        Earth and Halloween:H2O... plus some other stuff I think. He's a
        pretty good actor... and he might make a fine "young" Dirk Pitt.

        Even after looking at the pic of Matthew... he is still TOO pretty!
      • keller hackbusch
        Message 3 of 8 , May 7, 2003
          Thanks for the correction on Josh's name, I am not even sure what I wrote.
          What a dork. Well, as far as matt goes, I guess we'll just have to see what
          happens with the film. As long as the story is true to the character and
          the Cussler world, I'll be entertained.

          What other authors are you reading lately?

          I have been reading the Kurt Austin Stories, finally, but I also have been
          reading Nelson Demille. I finished Plum Island and Lions Game recently.
          Both books are in my top ten, and Lions game might be in my top three favs.
          I also tried James Patterson, but could only finish 1 out of the 3 I tried,
          so I am done with him.

          killerkellerh