Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] what's next

  • travelershome
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2003
      born in 1945 makes tom 58 not 68. yes he would make a
      great dad to dirk, but only if hugh plays him...two
      gorgeous and talented men!!!!

      =====

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Silkwind
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2003
        Hey Jim,
        I think a little typo here..... I was born in 1940 and I'm not quite 63
        yet!! VBG

        Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
        silkwind@...
        www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

        -Tom Selleck was born on 29th or January 1945. That would make him 68?
        Maybe Tom can play Dirk's Dad. Senator Pitt. I have enjoyed Tom's
        movies.

        Jim Hime
        Hatton ND