Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] what's next

  • heavydraft
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2003
      -Tom Selleck was born on 29th or January 1945. That would make him 68?
      Maybe Tom can play Dirk's Dad. Senator Pitt. I have enjoyed Tom's
      movies.

      Jim Hime
      Hatton ND

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, amanda jenkins
      <ajenkins282002@y...> wrote:
      > Hi I agree, I think Tom would have been perfect a few years back
      but perhaps not now. ( How old is he, does anyone know). I've been
      racking my brain to try and think who would be perfect. All I know is
      that matt doesn't do it for me. For one thing he is way too young.
      How old would you say Dirk is, late fourties or early fifties maybe?
      Plus he is supposed to be dark and craggy, (which matt isn't, unless
      they plan to use a lot of makeup). I just hope it doen't ruin the
      movie, but regardless I will most definately being seeing it. Catch
      you laterMandy

      > Silkwind <silkwind@m...> wrote:AJenkins,
      > Welcome to the list. I'm curious, who do you think should play
      Dirk?
      > I love Tom Selleck, but can't really envision him as Dirk -- he's
      getting a
      > mite old!
      >
      > Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      > silkwind@m...
      > www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

    • travelershome
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2003
        born in 1945 makes tom 58 not 68. yes he would make a
        great dad to dirk, but only if hugh plays him...two
        gorgeous and talented men!!!!

        =====

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Silkwind