Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] what's next

  • Silkwind
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 7:41 AM
      AJenkins,
      Welcome to the list. I'm curious, who do you think should play Dirk?
      I love Tom Selleck, but can't really envision him as Dirk -- he's getting a
      mite old!

      Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
      silkwind@...
      www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

    • amanda jenkins
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4 2:01 AM
        Hi I agree, I think Tom would have been perfect a few years back but perhaps not now. ( How old is he, does anyone know). I've been racking my brain to try and think who would be perfect. All I know is that matt doesn't do it for me. For one thing he is way too young. How old would you say Dirk is, late fourties or early fifties maybe? Plus he is supposed to be dark and craggy, (which matt isn't, unless they plan to use a lot of makeup). I just hope it doen't ruin the movie, but regardless I will most definately being seeing it. Catch you laterMandy

        Silkwind <silkwind@...> wrote:AJenkins,
        Welcome to the list. I'm curious, who do you think should play Dirk?
        I love Tom Selleck, but can't really envision him as Dirk -- he's getting a
        mite old!

        Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
        silkwind@...
        www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • heavydraft
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4 1:29 PM
          -Tom Selleck was born on 29th or January 1945. That would make him 68?
          Maybe Tom can play Dirk's Dad. Senator Pitt. I have enjoyed Tom's
          movies.

          Jim Hime
          Hatton ND

          -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, amanda jenkins
          <ajenkins282002@y...> wrote:
          > Hi I agree, I think Tom would have been perfect a few years back
          but perhaps not now. ( How old is he, does anyone know). I've been
          racking my brain to try and think who would be perfect. All I know is
          that matt doesn't do it for me. For one thing he is way too young.
          How old would you say Dirk is, late fourties or early fifties maybe?
          Plus he is supposed to be dark and craggy, (which matt isn't, unless
          they plan to use a lot of makeup). I just hope it doen't ruin the
          movie, but regardless I will most definately being seeing it. Catch
          you laterMandy

          > Silkwind <silkwind@m...> wrote:AJenkins,
          > Welcome to the list. I'm curious, who do you think should play
          Dirk?
          > I love Tom Selleck, but can't really envision him as Dirk -- he's
          getting a
          > mite old!
          >
          > Nancy Silk, Mini Long Dachshunds
          > silkwind@m...
          > www.silkwind-dachshunds.com

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.

        • travelershome
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4 8:07 PM
            born in 1945 makes tom 58 not 68. yes he would make a
            great dad to dirk, but only if hugh plays him...two
            gorgeous and talented men!!!!

            =====

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • Silkwind