[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Breaking News: McConaughey is Dirk!!

  • swaygirloz
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
      how could a pot-smoking-while-dancing-around-the-house-naked-playing-
      the-bongos actor like Matt be Dirk Pitt? I'm not saying he's a bad
      actor or anything... but as Dirk Pitt? I don't think so... I know he
      is probably WAY too old for it now... But i really think it should
      have been Tom Selleck... or... at a stretch Hugh Jackman
    • flintderick
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Thank God for a voice of