[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Breaking News: McConaughey is Dirk!!

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 23, 2003
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "danharrity"
      <danharrity@y...> wrote:
      > I couldn't agree more: thank the Almighty it wasn't Tom Cruise.
      > Matthew won't do a bad job of it at all, I think. Plus he's great
      eye
      > candy. :)I have my answer. YOU ARE ON CRACK! EYE CANDY! YOU MUST BE
      NUTS FOR CHARLIE MANSON! WHAT A HUNK! Matthew McConaughey is at best
      creepy looking, has acting ability that makes Vin Diesel look like
      Laurence Oliver and for god sake Can't loose that Texas draw in and
      role to this point. Pitt is not from Texas! Pitt is not a Blond! Pitt
      is not a skinny pot smoking Austin Waste case.Pitt is not Matthew
      McConaughey. Once again The Studios have ruined a project before it
      starts.Heres an idea Lets cast the American Idol winner as Pitt gee
      America already loves him who cares if he's right for the role or can
      act!
      Mark
      PS As evidence of McConaugheys inability to act I offer in evidence
      his body of work EDTV, How to lose a guy in 10 days, Contact, The
      John Grissham film he did with Saundra Bullock and Samuel L Jackson
      and the coupe de gras Larger than Life.
    • swaygirloz
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
        how could a pot-smoking-while-dancing-around-the-house-naked-playing-
        the-bongos actor like Matt be Dirk Pitt? I'm not saying he's a bad
        actor or anything... but as Dirk Pitt? I don't think so... I know he
        is probably WAY too old for it now... But i really think it should
        have been Tom Selleck... or... at a stretch Hugh Jackman
      • flintderick
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Thank God for a voice of