Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Are you people on CRACK!

  • travelershome
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2003
      movies are the modern version of stories around the
      fire...something humans have done since the very
      beginning. long memories were what we used to pass
      our cultural stories down to our descendants. movies
      are the current version of that same thing. they can
      be preserved is a different way.

      dirk pitt is the epitomy of the Hero is written form.
      it is right and just to have it accurate.

      pamela

      =====

      http://search.yahoo.com