Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Breaking News: McConaughey is Dirk!!

  • travelershome
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 16, 2003
      okay.. you're right. at least it is not the runt tom
      cruise. i can settle for matthew. he would not have
      much of a carreer without this anyway. he hasn't had
      all that many notable roles and this will at least
      give him a career. hugh jackman will always have
      work. pamela

      =====

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • danharrity
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 23, 2003
        I couldn't agree more: thank the Almighty it wasn't Tom Cruise.
        Matthew won't do a bad job of it at all, I think. Plus he's great eye
        candy. :)
      • flintderick
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 23, 2003
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "danharrity"
          <danharrity@y...> wrote:
          > I couldn't agree more: thank the Almighty it wasn't Tom Cruise.
          > Matthew won't do a bad job of it at all, I think. Plus he's great
          eye
          > candy. :)I have my answer. YOU ARE ON CRACK! EYE CANDY! YOU MUST BE
          NUTS FOR CHARLIE MANSON! WHAT A HUNK! Matthew McConaughey is at best
          creepy looking, has acting ability that makes Vin Diesel look like
          Laurence Oliver and for god sake Can't loose that Texas draw in and
          role to this point. Pitt is not from Texas! Pitt is not a Blond! Pitt
          is not a skinny pot smoking Austin Waste case.Pitt is not Matthew
          McConaughey. Once again The Studios have ruined a project before it
          starts.Heres an idea Lets cast the American Idol winner as Pitt gee
          America already loves him who cares if he's right for the role or can
          act!
          Mark
          PS As evidence of McConaugheys inability to act I offer in evidence
          his body of work EDTV, How to lose a guy in 10 days, Contact, The
          John Grissham film he did with Saundra Bullock and Samuel L Jackson
          and the coupe de gras Larger than Life.
        • swaygirloz
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
            how could a pot-smoking-while-dancing-around-the-house-naked-playing-
            the-bongos actor like Matt be Dirk Pitt? I'm not saying he's a bad
            actor or anything... but as Dirk Pitt? I don't think so... I know he
            is probably WAY too old for it now... But i really think it should
            have been Tom Selleck... or... at a stretch Hugh Jackman
          • flintderick
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 24, 2003
              --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Thank God for a voice of