Dirk Pitt Game

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2003
      The following was posted on the simonsayscussler message board. To
      participate go to www.simonsays.com/cussler and find the thread "Fan
      Survey". Carole Barthlomeax (sp?) is Dr. Cusslers publisist and has
      posted this on the simomsays board.
      Debbie

      "Dear Clive Cussler Fans, I received a query today from Crusader
      Entertainment that I could not answer. While I realize that this
      forum is not scientific it is better than nothing. Crusader is
      working on video games in conjunction with the movie SAHARA. They
      need to know the following: Age, Race, Gender, what country fans live
      in; what languages fans speak. If you could try to respond to this by
      this Friday, March 28th, I will forward the information to Crusader.
      Thanks a million! You guys and gals are the best!"