Re: Sahara the movie

  • hukkleberri <hukkleberri@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
      <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
      > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
      play
      > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
      that
      > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
      us
      > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
      I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
      in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see any
      movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
      will be Dirk.
    • Deb <fhockeyf@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
        Don't burst my bubble, I'm allowed to dream and believe ITS
        Christmas!!!!! :D anyway I know this is true but it doesn't hurt
        to let the "bean counters", as you put it, know that not everyone is
        happy with this choice (if indeed he is cast). If you think he will
        do fine great! but I don't think he's right and I will try to let
        them know this!!

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "hukkleberri
        <hukkleberri@y...>" <hukkleberri@y...> wrote:
        > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
        > <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
        > > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
        > play
        > > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
        > that
        > > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
        > us
        > > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
        > I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
        > in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see
        any
        > movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
        > will be Dirk.
      • Chris Hoekstra
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 21 4:49 AM
          A Dirk Pitt movie. YEAH!!! Fall 2004 Sahara the movie comes to
          theaters. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
          d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808405735

          My only problem is who the picked for Dirk: Matthew McConaughey. I
          just don't think Matthew McConaughey is Dirk Pitt. Visit
          http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018907 to read up on
          him.

          I do think they picked Al right: Steve Zahn. He looks like Al is
          described. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
          d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018972 to read up on him.

          Can't wait for the movie! Loved the book.