Re: Sahara the movie

  • Deb <fhockeyf@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
      Thank you I hope everyone who reads this does this also.

      Debbie
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76

    • hukkleberri <hukkleberri@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
        <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
        > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
        play
        > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
        that
        > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
        us
        > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
        I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
        in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see any
        movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
        will be Dirk.
      • Deb <fhockeyf@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
          Don't burst my bubble, I'm allowed to dream and believe ITS
          Christmas!!!!! :D anyway I know this is true but it doesn't hurt
          to let the "bean counters", as you put it, know that not everyone is
          happy with this choice (if indeed he is cast). If you think he will
          do fine great! but I don't think he's right and I will try to let
          them know this!!

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "hukkleberri
          <hukkleberri@y...>" <hukkleberri@y...> wrote:
          > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
          > <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
          > > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
          > play
          > > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
          > that
          > > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
          > us
          > > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
          > I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
          > in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see
          any
          > movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
          > will be Dirk.
        • Chris Hoekstra
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 21, 2003
            A Dirk Pitt movie. YEAH!!! Fall 2004 Sahara the movie comes to
            theaters. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
            d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808405735

            My only problem is who the picked for Dirk: Matthew McConaughey. I
            just don't think Matthew McConaughey is Dirk Pitt. Visit
            http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018907 to read up on
            him.

            I do think they picked Al right: Steve Zahn. He looks like Al is
            described. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
            d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018972 to read up on him.

            Can't wait for the movie! Loved the book.