Re: Sahara the movie

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 18, 2002
      -I agree with you Pamala and Deb I just went to the web site voted
      and sent an e-mail voicing my concerns over them being stupid and
      casting a midget to play Dirk. If there was ever a part for him NOT
      to play its Dirk. I hope all CC fans voice your opinuon to Crusade
      you never know what might happen

      BABA

      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, travelershome

    • Deb <fhockeyf@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
        Thank you I hope everyone who reads this does this also.

        Debbie
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, babaoriely76

      • hukkleberri <hukkleberri@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
          <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
          > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
          play
          > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
          that
          > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
          us
          > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
          I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
          in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see any
          movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
          will be Dirk.
        • Deb <fhockeyf@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
            Don't burst my bubble, I'm allowed to dream and believe ITS
            Christmas!!!!! :D anyway I know this is true but it doesn't hurt
            to let the "bean counters", as you put it, know that not everyone is
            happy with this choice (if indeed he is cast). If you think he will
            do fine great! but I don't think he's right and I will try to let
            them know this!!

            --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "hukkleberri
            <hukkleberri@y...>" <hukkleberri@y...> wrote:
            > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deb <fhockeyf@y...>"
            > <fhockeyf@y...> wrote:
            > > Go to www.crusaderentertainment.com and vote for your choice to
            > play
            > > Pitt then go to the contact page and email them to let them know
            > that
            > > you don't agree with Tom Cruise playing Pitt. Maybe if enough of
            > us
            > > fans do this they may eventually listen!!!!
            > I dont know much about "the Biz", but if the bean counters involved
            > in the movie decide that there are more people who will go to see
            any
            > movie with Tom Cruise in it than there are Clive fans, Tom Cruise
            > will be Dirk.
          • Chris Hoekstra
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 21, 2003
              A Dirk Pitt movie. YEAH!!! Fall 2004 Sahara the movie comes to
              theaters. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
              d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808405735

              My only problem is who the picked for Dirk: Matthew McConaughey. I
              just don't think Matthew McConaughey is Dirk Pitt. Visit
              http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018907 to read up on
              him.

              I do think they picked Al right: Steve Zahn. He looks like Al is
              described. Visit http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?
              d=hc&cf=gen&id=1800018972 to read up on him.

              Can't wait for the movie! Loved the book.