There is a newer Cussler interview on CNN, plus poll

  • somewierdalien <somewierdalien@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      It says that he plans on retiring. This is because he wants to keep
      Dirk's quality high and does not want to get sloppy with his books
      (Valhalla Rising is a good example). This is really sad but it says
      that he plans to be a creative director for spin-off books that other
      writers will do. He said something about one called "The Oregon
      Chronicles" which I would love because I am a native Oregonian who
      lives near Portland. It would be so neat if any of the towns that I
      have lived in would be in those books. Plus it would be cool to see
      a Giordino spinoff.
      My question is this:
      What type(s) of spinoffs would you like to see made about the NUMA
      universe?