Cruise doesn't have Pitt's rough edge

  • Cornelius Ryan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hija all,

      I also think Cruise is not the right man.
      Ok, he is charming and attractive in a way, but I
      don't think he has the rough edge Pitt has. And he is
      certainly not as tall. At the moment I can't think of
      someone else, although he should be american, like
      Pitt.
      The movie is on my seeing list, that's for sure.

      Regards,

      Cornelius

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com