Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] CNN-Cussler interview

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
      Vash, when you go to www.cnn.com on the front page there is an
      entertainment tab click on it, then on that page there is a book
      tab, both are about midway down on the actual page not on the side or
      top, Dr cusslers picture is displayed under the book tab. Now I'm a
      little ignorant about "Url"s but if you mean the address then his is
      what it showed in the address line
      www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/books/12/02/cnna.cussler/index.html I hope
      this helps you get to the site

      Debbie

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "Vash" <vash@k...> wrote:
      > I can't find the "book" link you are referring to.
      >
      > A search of the site doesn't turn up this interview either.
      >
      > Have you got the URL?
      >
      > ~ Vash ~

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Vash
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
        Still couldn't see the book tab. But the direct link is working fine.
        Thanks.

        I'm now reading it!

        ~ Vash ~