CNN-Cussler interview

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2002
      go to cnn.com click on entertainment pan down to books and click
      on interview link. I did not watch this, I just read the interview.
      If anyone watched it I would like your "take" on his answer to
      the "sahara" questions. To me it sounded as if he may not have as
      much control over casting as he was led to believe.

      Debbie
    • Vash
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
        I can't find the "book" link you are referring to.

        A search of the site doesn't turn up this interview either.

        Have you got the URL?

        ~ Vash ~

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
          Vash, when you go to www.cnn.com on the front page there is an
          entertainment tab click on it, then on that page there is a book
          tab, both are about midway down on the actual page not on the side or
          top, Dr cusslers picture is displayed under the book tab. Now I'm a
          little ignorant about "Url"s but if you mean the address then his is
          what it showed in the address line
          www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/books/12/02/cnna.cussler/index.html I hope
          this helps you get to the site

          Debbie

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "Vash" <vash@k...> wrote:
          > I can't find the "book" link you are referring to.
          >
          > A search of the site doesn't turn up this interview either.
          >
          > Have you got the URL?
          >
          > ~ Vash ~

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Vash
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2002
            Still couldn't see the book tab. But the direct link is working fine.
            Thanks.

            I'm now reading it!

            ~ Vash ~