Re: Sahara Casting

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2002
      According to Carole Bartholomeaux, who is Clive Cusslers Publicist(?
      spelling), NO ONE has been cast yet, NO director has been signed on
      yet.Crusader Entertainment has postponed filming until April 2003 or
      May 2003, they haven't even told CC anything and they have put a gag
      order or Carole's company. So no information is available and
      everything out there right now is just RUMORS. So hopfully we (the
      fans) won't be disappointed. If anyone wants to know My info came
      from Carole at carole@... Visit the NUMA web site at
      www.numa.net. Visit Crusader at www.crusaderentertainment.com you
      can vote for your choice of who to play Dirk. Also their is a message
      board for Clive Cussler at simonsays.com/cussler (I'm known as
      pebbles) come by and join in the active discussions.

      Debbie