Sahara Casting

  • kang1mburke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2002
      I know everyone has done this so I will put in my 2 cents. Let me know
      what you think.

      Dirk Pitt: Viggo Mortensen (He's in Lord of the Rings)
      Al Giordino: Matt LeBlanc (Italian, athletic, not extreamly tall,
      great comedic timing)
      Admiral Sandecker: William Devane (Played John F Kennedy and other
      military rolls, smokes cigars and is the right age)
      Rudi Gunn: Steve Buscemi (need I say more)
      Hiram Yeager: David Hyde Pierce. (long hair and he's a hippi computer
      geek)
      Eva Rojas: Jennifer Lopez or Roslyn Sanchez.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2002
        No way on LaBlanc not big enogh in the chest someone else said
        Stallone I dont think I could take his growl every 5 min. As far as
        the admiral William H. Macy was is already signed for it last I
        heard. I like Yeager, and Gunn. how about Dom Delliwese or how ever u
        spell it Burt Renoylds buddy for St. Jullian. Which one was Viggo?

        Baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "kang1mburke" <Kang1MBurke@n...>
        wrote:
        > I know everyone has done this so I will put in my 2 cents. Let me
        know
        > what you think.
        >

        > Dirk Pitt: Viggo Mortensen (He's in Lord of the Rings)
        > Al Giordino: Matt LeBlanc (Italian, athletic, not extreamly tall,
        > great comedic timing)
        > Admiral Sandecker: William Devane (Played John F Kennedy and other
        > military rolls, smokes cigars and is the right age)
        > Rudi Gunn: Steve Buscemi (need I say more)
        > Hiram Yeager: David Hyde Pierce. (long hair and he's a hippi
        computer
        > geek)
        > Eva Rojas: Jennifer Lopez or Roslyn Sanchez.
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2002
          According to Carole Bartholomeaux, who is Clive Cusslers Publicist(?
          spelling), NO ONE has been cast yet, NO director has been signed on
          yet.Crusader Entertainment has postponed filming until April 2003 or
          May 2003, they haven't even told CC anything and they have put a gag
          order or Carole's company. So no information is available and
          everything out there right now is just RUMORS. So hopfully we (the
          fans) won't be disappointed. If anyone wants to know My info came
          from Carole at carole@... Visit the NUMA web site at
          www.numa.net. Visit Crusader at www.crusaderentertainment.com you
          can vote for your choice of who to play Dirk. Also their is a message
          board for Clive Cussler at simonsays.com/cussler (I'm known as
          pebbles) come by and join in the active discussions.

          Debbie