Re: Dirk Pitt casting

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
      Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
      unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

      Baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
      <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
      > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
      > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
      pretty
      > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
      however
      > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
      > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
      > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
    • emrahberktas
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
        I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
        italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
        the second man.