[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • somewierdalien
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
      I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
      big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
      good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
      you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
      Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
      fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
        Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
        unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

        Baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
        <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
        > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
        > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
        pretty
        > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
        however
        > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
        > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
        > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
      • emrahberktas
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
          I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
          italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
          the second man.