Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • travelershome
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
      such an emotional response...how entertaining

      =====

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
    • somewierdalien
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
        I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
        big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
        good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
        you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
        Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
        fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
          Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
          unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

          Baba

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
          <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
          > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
          > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
          pretty
          > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
          however
          > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
          > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
          > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
        • emrahberktas
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 11 7:56 AM
            I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
            italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
            the second man.