[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
      Excuse Me! Why yes I have read All if his books and have reread
      them. As for weight...that can be lost if necessary. I apologize if
      I have offended you with MY OPINIONS. I was only making SUGGESTIONS.
      while making a comment is welcome I don't think I need to be attacked
      over My Opinions/Suggetions.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., travelershome <travelershome@y...>

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
        such an emotional response...how entertaining

        =====

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
      • somewierdalien
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
          I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
          big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
          good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
          you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
          Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
          fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
            Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
            unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

            Baba

            --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
            <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
            > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
            > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
            pretty
            > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
            however
            > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
            > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
            > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
          • emrahberktas
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
              I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
              italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
              the second man.