Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • danstapley1
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
      Frakes would be an excellent choice but also give Russell Crowe a
      thought!!!
    • travelershome
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
        have you read clive's books???? both of these guys are
        too fat or too short or too bulky or just not the
        right look.

        =====

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
          Excuse Me! Why yes I have read All if his books and have reread
          them. As for weight...that can be lost if necessary. I apologize if
          I have offended you with MY OPINIONS. I was only making SUGGESTIONS.
          while making a comment is welcome I don't think I need to be attacked
          over My Opinions/Suggetions.

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., travelershome <travelershome@y...>

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
            such an emotional response...how entertaining

            =====

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
          • somewierdalien
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
              I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
              big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
              good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
              you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
              Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
              fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
                Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
                unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

                Baba

                --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
                <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
                > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
                > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
                pretty
                > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
                however
                > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
                > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
                > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
              • emrahberktas
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
                  I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
                  italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
                  the second man.