Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • danstapley1
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
      Frakes what an excellent choice he definately fits the profile that
      most of us have in our mind for Pitt. Another maybe would be Russell
      Crowe but then thats just my opinion!!!
    • danstapley1
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
        Frakes would be an excellent choice but also give Russell Crowe a
        thought!!!
      • travelershome
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
          have you read clive's books???? both of these guys are
          too fat or too short or too bulky or just not the
          right look.

          =====

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
        • Deb
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
            Excuse Me! Why yes I have read All if his books and have reread
            them. As for weight...that can be lost if necessary. I apologize if
            I have offended you with MY OPINIONS. I was only making SUGGESTIONS.
            while making a comment is welcome I don't think I need to be attacked
            over My Opinions/Suggetions.

            --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., travelershome <travelershome@y...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
              such an emotional response...how entertaining

              =====

              http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
            • somewierdalien
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
                I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
                big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
                good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
                you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
                Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
                fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
                  Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
                  unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

                  Baba

                  --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
                  <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
                  > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
                  > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
                  pretty
                  > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
                  however
                  > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
                  > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
                  > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
                • emrahberktas
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
                    I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
                    italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
                    the second man.