Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Dirk Pitt Casting

  • Peter Tuite
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2002
      Deb <fhockeyf@...> wrote:This is just to voice a opinion on who should NOT!! be cast as Dirk
      Pitt. I have heard a rumor that Tom Cruise is going to play Pitt.
      This couldn't be more wrong! He does not fit the role at all! He's
      to small...in height and build! Any other opinions!!!!

      Deb

      Tom Cruise as Dirk Pitt? On what planet? Might as well cast Richard Simmons
      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT