Re: Dirk Pitt casting

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2002
      and a very good opinion indeed. Frakes....I like it! Mel is great
      but a little to old for the part. I was thinking also about Eric
      Roberts(Julia's Bro) a very underrated actor.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "dpitt1971" <dpitt1971@y...> wrote:
      > I totally agree with you about Tom Cruise. In my opinion, he is a
      > very overrated actor. I still however believe Mel Gibson would be
      > good. Or maybe Johnathan Frakes (Star Trek's William Riker) would
      be
      > a good choice. But thats just my opinion
    • danstapley1
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
        Frakes what an excellent choice he definately fits the profile that
        most of us have in our mind for Pitt. Another maybe would be Russell
        Crowe but then thats just my opinion!!!
      • danstapley1
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
          Frakes would be an excellent choice but also give Russell Crowe a
          thought!!!
        • travelershome
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
            have you read clive's books???? both of these guys are
            too fat or too short or too bulky or just not the
            right look.

            =====

            http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
          • Deb
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
              Excuse Me! Why yes I have read All if his books and have reread
              them. As for weight...that can be lost if necessary. I apologize if
              I have offended you with MY OPINIONS. I was only making SUGGESTIONS.
              while making a comment is welcome I don't think I need to be attacked
              over My Opinions/Suggetions.

              --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., travelershome <travelershome@y...>

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2002
                such an emotional response...how entertaining

                =====

                http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
              • somewierdalien
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 30, 2002
                  I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is a
                  big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks pretty
                  good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or however
                  you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
                  Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
                  fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 31, 2002
                    Clooney wouldnt be bad but for Al I think they should find an
                    unknown.I dont know of anybody that fits his body frame

                    Baba

                    --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "somewierdalien"
                    <somewierdalien@y...> wrote:
                    > I have to keep thinking George Clooney, I just found out that he is
                    > big fan of Mr. Cussler. I think he is the right age and looks
                    pretty
                    > good. I also have heard a rumor about Matthew McCounaghey(or
                    however
                    > you spell it). I think those are both great picks. Better that
                    > Jackman because he is an Aussie and it is just one more detail that
                    > fans will pick apart. My big question is who for Giordino?
                  • emrahberktas
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 11, 2002
                      I think for Al Sylvester Stallone is the only he has the body,
                      italian like and tallness. But it will be difficult to make him play
                      the second man.