Dirk Pitt Casting

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2002
      This is just to voice a opinion on who should NOT!! be cast as Dirk
      Pitt. I have heard a rumor that Tom Cruise is going to play Pitt.
      This couldn't be more wrong! He does not fit the role at all! He's
      to small...in height and build! Any other opinions!!!!

      Deb
    • Peter Tuite
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2002
        Deb <fhockeyf@...> wrote:This is just to voice a opinion on who should NOT!! be cast as Dirk
        Pitt. I have heard a rumor that Tom Cruise is going to play Pitt.
        This couldn't be more wrong! He does not fit the role at all! He's
        to small...in height and build! Any other opinions!!!!

        Deb

        Tom Cruise as Dirk Pitt? On what planet? Might as well cast Richard Simmons
        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT