hello all

  • fhockeyf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      I am new to this page and I just wanted to say Hello to all of the
      other cussler fans, I have been reading Clive Cussler since Raise the
      Titanic came out in paperback in 76/77. I now have all his books most
      of them in hardcover. I have also turned my father and brother on to
      clive and my brother is into his writings as much as I am. just
      wanted to say Hello!!!