Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Amy Don't waste your time on "Raise The Titanic"!

  • Amyeb1202@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Thanks Mark, I don't feel like purging today, but I'll let you know if the
      urge strikes me! lol Actually Raise the Titanic is one of the 5 Cussler
      books I have yet to read, so I would never (even if the movie was decent) go
      see the movie of a book I want to read..it spoils it for me, and when I
      picture the action all I can see are the actors faces..I've made that mistake
      before and plan never to do it again!!! I appreciate your concern for my
      delicate sensibilities though :D
      Amy