Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Hi all!! I just joined

  • fernando luna
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi Amy:
      There's a movie based on a book by Dr. Cussler: RAISE THE TITANIC (1980) directed by Jerry Jameson with Richard Jordan as Pitt and Jason Robards as Sandecker. It's not a very popular film among fans (however the music by John Barry is great) but you can find in VHS, not in DVD yet. Besides in 2003 there will be a version of SAHARA.
      Bye
      Amy <Amyeb1202@...> escribió: Hi there!!
      My name is Amy, I'm 26, married with 3 kids and live in North
      Carolina. I just discover Cusslers' books about a year ago but have
      read about 8 of them since. I am incredibly impressed with his
      writing(which isn't easy..I've read ALOT of book!!! lol) They are so
      action-packed and engaging! I just have one question..why have none
      of these ever been made into a movie?? His books more than any other
      I've read seem custom made to be adapted into a screen play!
      Anyway..glad to be hear and hope to hear from you all soon!
      Amy