More on My Sahara Dream Cast

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      Its been a long time since I read the book ( It had just come out in
      hardback) so my recolections of the names of secondary charecters is
      spotty at best so forgive my reckonings but I'll try to associate
      them with what I remember from the book.

      Yves Mosart ( The Villian ) Tchky Karyo ( He played the French
      officer oppisite Mel Gibson In The Patriot)

      St Julian Perlmuter- Brian Blessed (Shakespearian actor - Adventurer
      He actually climed Everest bear of a man Played kevin kosners Father
      In Robin Hood Prince of thevies and the King of England In the
      original Blackadder TV seris

      Hirum Yeager-Brent Spiner

      The General/ Col ( Don't remember Rank) who owned the Avion Vison
      Samual L Jackson

      The Warden of the Mines - Queen Latifa

      The leader of the rescue force - Ed Harris

      Leader of the tourist group - David Warner