Casting Sahara IMHO

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 2:44 PM
      I've been reading Cussler since the late 70's have had a lot of cast
      going through my head I personaly wanted to see "Night Probe" Brought
      out 10 years ago at that time I would have cast Alec Baldwin as Pitt
      Sean Connery as Brian Shaw that was then and this is now This is my
      dream cast for Sahara

      Hugh Jackman as Pitt

      Jim Belushi as Al ( I know he's taller but he'd be great trust me)

      Gary Oldham as Sandecker ( Right hight and build and the guy can play
      anyone he has great range)

      Kathleen Quinlin as Loren Smith ( Family Law and Apollo 13 she is the
      right age intelect and has always struck me a Loren)

      Salma Hayek as Eva Rojas

      Jeff Goldblum as Rudi Gunn

      Clive Cussler as Clive Cussler

      More to come....