Re: sahara

  • Todd Moody
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2002
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., branca_87 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Tom Cruise is too young, too fair, and too short to play Dirk Pitt.
      >
      > Is Hugh Jackman an American. We definitely need an American to play
      > Dirk Pitt.

      Hugh Jackman is Australian I think. But if he can do an American
      accent that's no problem. Mel Gibson has pretty much mastered the
      accent, so I guess Jackman can do so.

      I think, however, Dennis Quaid might be a good choice, after watching
      him in "The Rookie". He is lanky, has fairly bushy hair and, most
      important, has a pretty constant smirk, which seems to be one of
      Pitt's main characteristics.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
        I got a couple of tickets to see Sahara on Tues march 8th at a
        special screening. dont mean to brag but I cant wait to see it. I
        dont know where else they are having these screening, I'm sure they
        are all over the place . in fact i have an extra ticket, so if any
        of you are in the SF bay area and want to see it in Walnut Creek let
        me know by posting your message and I'll meet you at the theater if
        not I'll let you all know how it was Tuesday night