fire ice and sahara

  • hukkleberri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      just read reviews and than and excerpt on the barnes and noble
      site...looks good! Nothing to criticize(darn!). And what about that
      bald guy from that controversial new cop show as Al? The guy used to
      play the 'COMMISH'. His name is Michael something, I think. I don't
      know how tall he is but he would have to grow his hair back. A movie
      maker would have to cheat a bit on Al Giordino. How many actors fit
      that profile?