Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Where to Start?

  • joshua clark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
      THIS IS THE EXACT ORDER THAT THEY WERE PUBLISHED START WHEREVER YOU WANT THEY ARE ALL GREAT BOOKS BTU THE NEWER THEY ARE THE BETTER THEY ARE.

      MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
      ICEBERG
      RAISE THE TITANIC
      PACIFIC VORTEX VIXEN O3
      NIGHT PROBE
      DEEP SIX
      CYCLOPS
      TREASURE
      DRAGON
      SAHARA
      INCA GOLD
      SHOCK WAVE
      THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
      FLOOD TIDE
      CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITT´┐Ż REVEALED -- companion book
      SERPENT:From the NUMA Files - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
      ATLANTIS FOUND
      BLUE GOLD - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
      VALHALA RISING FIRE ICE - CUSSLER WITH PAUL KEMPRECOS

    • bobkat48047
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "opd7519" <lgreen7519@a...> wrote:
        > I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum
        group
        > were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Lawrence
      • bobkat48047
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002