Re: Where to Start?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
      Welcome Lawrence here a list of CC books in order. You should check
      out the NUMA web site. I just reread Vixin 03 a lot of things I
      forgot about it.
      PACIFIC VORTEX
      MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
      ICEBERG
      RAISE THE TITANIC
      VIXEN O3
      NIGHT PROBE
      DEEP SIX
      CYCLOPS
      TREASURE
      DRAGON
      SAHARA
      INCA GOLD
      SHOCK WAVE
      THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
      FLOOD TIDE
      CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITT® REVEALED -- companion book
      SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
      ATLANTIS FOUND
      BLUE GOLD

      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "opd7519" <lgreen7519@a...> wrote:
      > I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum
      group
      > were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Lawrence
    • joshua clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
        THIS IS THE EXACT ORDER THAT THEY WERE PUBLISHED START WHEREVER YOU WANT THEY ARE ALL GREAT BOOKS BTU THE NEWER THEY ARE THE BETTER THEY ARE.

        MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
        ICEBERG
        RAISE THE TITANIC
        PACIFIC VORTEX VIXEN O3
        NIGHT PROBE
        DEEP SIX
        CYCLOPS
        TREASURE
        DRAGON
        SAHARA
        INCA GOLD
        SHOCK WAVE
        THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
        FLOOD TIDE
        CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITT� REVEALED -- companion book
        SERPENT:From the NUMA Files - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
        ATLANTIS FOUND
        BLUE GOLD - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
        VALHALA RISING FIRE ICE - CUSSLER WITH PAUL KEMPRECOS

      • bobkat48047
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "opd7519" <lgreen7519@a...> wrote:
          > I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum
          group
          > were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Lawrence
        • bobkat48047
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2002