Where to Start?

  • opd7519
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19 5:06 PM
      I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum group
      were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?

      Thanks,

      Lawrence
    • Tristan Black
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21 3:19 AM
        Start with the first, The Mediterranean Caper.

        Tristan Black
        blacktristan@...

        I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum group
        were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?

        Thanks,

        Lawrence

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=228862.2128520.3581629.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050196
        50:HM/A=1155065/R=0/*http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-1039-302>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22 11:10 AM
          Welcome Lawrence here a list of CC books in order. You should check
          out the NUMA web site. I just reread Vixin 03 a lot of things I
          forgot about it.
          PACIFIC VORTEX
          MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
          ICEBERG
          RAISE THE TITANIC
          VIXEN O3
          NIGHT PROBE
          DEEP SIX
          CYCLOPS
          TREASURE
          DRAGON
          SAHARA
          INCA GOLD
          SHOCK WAVE
          THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
          FLOOD TIDE
          CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITT® REVEALED -- companion book
          SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
          ATLANTIS FOUND
          BLUE GOLD

          baba

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "opd7519" <lgreen7519@a...> wrote:
          > I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum
          group
          > were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Lawrence
        • joshua clark
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22 11:41 AM
            THIS IS THE EXACT ORDER THAT THEY WERE PUBLISHED START WHEREVER YOU WANT THEY ARE ALL GREAT BOOKS BTU THE NEWER THEY ARE THE BETTER THEY ARE.

            MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
            ICEBERG
            RAISE THE TITANIC
            PACIFIC VORTEX VIXEN O3
            NIGHT PROBE
            DEEP SIX
            CYCLOPS
            TREASURE
            DRAGON
            SAHARA
            INCA GOLD
            SHOCK WAVE
            THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
            FLOOD TIDE
            CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITT� REVEALED -- companion book
            SERPENT:From the NUMA Files - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
            ATLANTIS FOUND
            BLUE GOLD - Cussler with Paul Kemprecos
            VALHALA RISING FIRE ICE - CUSSLER WITH PAUL KEMPRECOS

          • bobkat48047
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 25 12:14 PM
              --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "opd7519" <lgreen7519@a...> wrote:
              > I have not read any Clive Cussler novels. People in the Ludlum
              group
              > were recommending him. What is the first book I should read?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Lawrence
            • bobkat48047
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 25 12:20 PM