Re: Dirk's enemies attacking him via his soft spot ?

  • sii23uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2002
      yes have to say this was a little cheesy, but then cussler is
      ocasionally thats what makes it good fun--- In
      clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "capncrunch_2000" <capncrunch_2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > I was surprised to read of Dirk's twins appearing at the end of
      > Valhalla Rising. Miraculous that the male twin looks like Dirk
      while
      > the female twin looks like Summer Moran.
      >
      > More astounding is the fact that in Pacific Vortex,where Dirk first
      > met and then lost Summer,he never engaged in the necessary
      > reproductive act with her.
      >
      > Are his many enemies attempting to come at him through cloned
      replicas
      > of him and his greatest love ?
      >
      > Don't let them drive the Duesenberg,Dirk !!!!!!!
      >
      > John Hale
      > Durango,Colorado
    • John Hale
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2002
        --- sii23uk <sii23uk@...> wrote:

        > yes have to say this was a little cheesy, but then
        > cussler is
        > ocasionally thats what makes it good fun

        Totally agree. I'm head over heels in love with the 7
        foot tall,225 pound Bridget of Blue Gold,for example.
        I wonder if Cussler has a car that would hold her ?

        John Hale
        Durango,CO

        http://autos.yahoo.com