Dirk's enemies attacking him via his soft spot ?

  • capncrunch_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
      I was surprised to read of Dirk's twins appearing at the end of
      Valhalla Rising. Miraculous that the male twin looks like Dirk while
      the female twin looks like Summer Moran.

      More astounding is the fact that in Pacific Vortex,where Dirk first
      met and then lost Summer,he never engaged in the necessary
      reproductive act with her.

      Are his many enemies attempting to come at him through cloned replicas
      of him and his greatest love ?

      Don't let them drive the Duesenberg,Dirk !!!!!!!

      John Hale
      Durango,Colorado
    • sii23uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2002
        yes have to say this was a little cheesy, but then cussler is
        ocasionally thats what makes it good fun--- In
        clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "capncrunch_2000" <capncrunch_2000@y...>
        wrote:
        > I was surprised to read of Dirk's twins appearing at the end of
        > Valhalla Rising. Miraculous that the male twin looks like Dirk
        while
        > the female twin looks like Summer Moran.
        >
        > More astounding is the fact that in Pacific Vortex,where Dirk first
        > met and then lost Summer,he never engaged in the necessary
        > reproductive act with her.
        >
        > Are his many enemies attempting to come at him through cloned
        replicas
        > of him and his greatest love ?
        >
        > Don't let them drive the Duesenberg,Dirk !!!!!!!
        >
        > John Hale
        > Durango,Colorado
      • John Hale
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2002
          --- sii23uk <sii23uk@...> wrote:

          > yes have to say this was a little cheesy, but then
          > cussler is
          > ocasionally thats what makes it good fun

          Totally agree. I'm head over heels in love with the 7
          foot tall,225 pound Bridget of Blue Gold,for example.
          I wonder if Cussler has a car that would hold her ?

          John Hale
          Durango,CO

          http://autos.yahoo.com