Re: Sahara Movie

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21 7:41 PM
      I finnally got my computer working again:):):) tried that link
      could'nt find anything on Sahara I must be looking in the wrong place
      someone help me out. No way on Platt way to tall one good thing about
      Dirk and Al is one 6' 4" not real musculer but fit. and the other as
      CC put it 5'6" and barrel chested the contrast between the two makes
      it for me sometimes the way CC describe them. Platt is to tall and
      not barrel chested enough I dont know that Hugh guy

      baba

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., jennifer_estalilla <no_reply@y...>