Re: Sahara Movie

  • jennifer_estalilla
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 11:06 PM
      hi thanks for the link. it surely is something to look forward
      to....now i wonder who will play as dirk pitt?!?! thanks again!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 7:41 PM
        I finnally got my computer working again:):):) tried that link
        could'nt find anything on Sahara I must be looking in the wrong place
        someone help me out. No way on Platt way to tall one good thing about
        Dirk and Al is one 6' 4" not real musculer but fit. and the other as
        CC put it 5'6" and barrel chested the contrast between the two makes
        it for me sometimes the way CC describe them. Platt is to tall and
        not barrel chested enough I dont know that Hugh guy

        baba

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., jennifer_estalilla <no_reply@y...>