Sahara Movie

  • bapjmp
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2002
      It's getting to be a bigger blip on the radar screen! Check out the
      link!

      http://cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?
      aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=&obj_id=34533
    • jennifer_estalilla
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2002
        hi thanks for the link. it surely is something to look forward
        to....now i wonder who will play as dirk pitt?!?! thanks again!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2002
          I finnally got my computer working again:):):) tried that link
          could'nt find anything on Sahara I must be looking in the wrong place
          someone help me out. No way on Platt way to tall one good thing about
          Dirk and Al is one 6' 4" not real musculer but fit. and the other as
          CC put it 5'6" and barrel chested the contrast between the two makes
          it for me sometimes the way CC describe them. Platt is to tall and
          not barrel chested enough I dont know that Hugh guy

          baba

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., jennifer_estalilla <no_reply@y...>