P.O.D. boom video

  • joshua clark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      hello all as a P.O.D. warrior i am trying to spread the word about Boom. Boom is P.O.D.'s 3rd video from their latest full length album Satellite from Atlantic Records. we want P.O.D.'s Boom to hit #1 this week on MTV, but to this we need everyone one of you to vote at mtv.com for the video. also you may or may not know that along side of P.O.D. is Swedish Heavy Metal band Blindside. the video has them pitted against each other in an international PingPong match. its an awesome video that you just have to go and see and b/c you cant see it all at mtv.com you can go to http://www.launch.com and watch it there then go to http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml to vote online or you can call in your vote just dial 800-DIAL-MTV and request P.O.D.'s newest video Boom. thanks