Re: A Question About Clive Cussler...

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5 1:47 PM
      -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I would
      read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
      relationships nave fun I have
      Baba
      PACIFIC VORTEX
      MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
      ICEBERG
      RAISE THE TITANIC
      VIXEN O3
      NIGHT PROBE
      DEEP SIX
      CYCLOPS
      TREASURE
      DRAGON
      SAHARA
      INCA GOLD
      SHOCK WAVE
      THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
      FLOOD TIDE
      CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
      SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
      ATLANTIS FOUND
      BLUE GOLD
      -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Everyone:
      >
      > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
      What
      > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
      does
      > get this question a lot. Thank you.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Joe
    • bjkelso
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14 7:39 PM
        -Any idea when his next book is due out?????

        -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., babaoriely76 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I
        would
        > read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
        > relationships nave fun I have
        > Baba
        > PACIFIC VORTEX
        > MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
        > ICEBERG
        > RAISE THE TITANIC
        > VIXEN O3
        > NIGHT PROBE
        > DEEP SIX
        > CYCLOPS
        > TREASURE
        > DRAGON
        > SAHARA
        > INCA GOLD
        > SHOCK WAVE
        > THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
        > FLOOD TIDE
        > CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
        > SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
        > ATLANTIS FOUND
        > BLUE GOLD
        > -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hello Everyone:
        > >
        > > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
        > What
        > > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
        > does
        > > get this question a lot. Thank you.
        > >
        > > Sincerely,
        > >
        > > Joe