Pacific Vortex

  • mrcagliostro74
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
      Dear Sherrie:

      I checked Pacific Vortex at www.amazon.com. Mass Media copies of the
      book are available, just ordered a copy. Thanks for the information.

      Sincerely,

      Joe
    • likeabull@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2004
        I found Pacific Vortex 1985 Chivas Press, Hardcover. I think this is the book
        that has gold spiral with green righting. Its a former library book.He wants
        $380, is that too much? Books in very good condition.