Re: A Question About Clive Cussler...

  • jennifer_estalilla
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2002
      Hi Joe,

      If I'm not mistaken the first Dirk Pitt novel is Pacific Vortex.
      Actually I haven't read it yet since it's a hard to find book.
      Just let me know how it goes.

      Cheers,
      Jen
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Everyone:
      >
      > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
      What
      > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
      does
      > get this question a lot. Thank you.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Joe
    • joshua clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2002
        actually Pacific Vortex is supposed the Pitt's first adventure but the very first book was The Mediteranean Caper.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2002
          -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I would
          read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
          relationships nave fun I have
          Baba
          PACIFIC VORTEX
          MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
          ICEBERG
          RAISE THE TITANIC
          VIXEN O3
          NIGHT PROBE
          DEEP SIX
          CYCLOPS
          TREASURE
          DRAGON
          SAHARA
          INCA GOLD
          SHOCK WAVE
          THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
          FLOOD TIDE
          CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
          SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
          ATLANTIS FOUND
          BLUE GOLD
          wrote:
          > Hello Everyone:
          >
          > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
          What
          > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
          does
          > get this question a lot. Thank you.
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Joe
        • bjkelso
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2002
            -Any idea when his next book is due out?????

            -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., babaoriely76 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I
            would
            > read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
            > relationships nave fun I have
            > Baba
            > PACIFIC VORTEX
            > MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
            > ICEBERG
            > RAISE THE TITANIC
            > VIXEN O3
            > NIGHT PROBE
            > DEEP SIX
            > CYCLOPS
            > TREASURE
            > DRAGON
            > SAHARA
            > INCA GOLD
            > SHOCK WAVE
            > THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
            > FLOOD TIDE
            > CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
            > SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
            > ATLANTIS FOUND
            > BLUE GOLD
            > -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hello Everyone:
            > >
            > > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
            > What
            > > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
            > does
            > > get this question a lot. Thank you.
            > >
            > > Sincerely,
            > >
            > > Joe