A Question About Clive Cussler...

  • mrcagliostro74
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hello Everyone:

      I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels. What
      is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group does
      get this question a lot. Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Joe
    • jennifer_estalilla
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2002
        Hi Joe,

        If I'm not mistaken the first Dirk Pitt novel is Pacific Vortex.
        Actually I haven't read it yet since it's a hard to find book.
        Just let me know how it goes.

        Cheers,
        Jen
        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
        wrote:
        > Hello Everyone:
        >
        > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
        What
        > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
        does
        > get this question a lot. Thank you.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Joe
      • joshua clark
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2002
          actually Pacific Vortex is supposed the Pitt's first adventure but the very first book was The Mediteranean Caper.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2002
            -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I would
            read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
            relationships nave fun I have
            Baba
            PACIFIC VORTEX
            MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
            ICEBERG
            RAISE THE TITANIC
            VIXEN O3
            NIGHT PROBE
            DEEP SIX
            CYCLOPS
            TREASURE
            DRAGON
            SAHARA
            INCA GOLD
            SHOCK WAVE
            THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
            FLOOD TIDE
            CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
            SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
            ATLANTIS FOUND
            BLUE GOLD
            wrote:
            > Hello Everyone:
            >
            > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
            What
            > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
            does
            > get this question a lot. Thank you.
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > Joe
          • bjkelso
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 2002
              -Any idea when his next book is due out?????

              -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., babaoriely76 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > -Here is the list of CC books in order of them being written. I
              would
              > read them in order you get a real feel of how they built their
              > relationships nave fun I have
              > Baba
              > PACIFIC VORTEX
              > MEDITERRANEAN CAPER
              > ICEBERG
              > RAISE THE TITANIC
              > VIXEN O3
              > NIGHT PROBE
              > DEEP SIX
              > CYCLOPS
              > TREASURE
              > DRAGON
              > SAHARA
              > INCA GOLD
              > SHOCK WAVE
              > THE SEA HUNTERS -- first non-fiction
              > FLOOD TIDE
              > CLIVE CUSSLER DIRK PITTĀ® REVEALED -- companion book
              > SERPENT: From the NUMA Files
              > ATLANTIS FOUND
              > BLUE GOLD
              > -- In clivecusslerfanclub@y..., "mrcagliostro74" <jjbonnie74@a...>
              > wrote:
              > > Hello Everyone:
              > >
              > > I'm very interested in starting to read Clive Cussler's novels.
              > What
              > > is the title of the first Dirk Pitt novel? I'm sure this group
              > does
              > > get this question a lot. Thank you.
              > >
              > > Sincerely,
              > >
              > > Joe